2/22/2012

review: john frieda - go blonder

I used to hate being blonde and always wanted to dye my hair brown when i was younger. That was because as soon as it turns winter and the sun is shining so little, my hair color turnes to an ugly ash blonde. Well that was why i sarted to use the "go blonder" products by john frieda. and i have to admit: i'm really content! They make my hair look like it's summer again :) the shampoo is good, but if your hair is dry i would recommend the conditioner, cause the shampoo damages the hair a little. My hair is not so healthy because i'm straightening it every day so i usually use the conditioner. The spray is very useful when i notice that my hair is too dark and than i just damp it and use the spray and dye it and then it's bright again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment